Director wikifolio.com Mediahouse (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
Based on the hitherto attained great successes and our powerful shareholder structure and partnerships, we want to further accelerate our growth course. Therefore, our objective is to bring more innovations to the market and to use our first-mover advantage in new markets.
In addition to our core business – the wikifolio.com platform – the wikifolio.com Mediahouse is to be expanded to become the leading and indispensable source of information on the topic of stock investments. Besides text, image, audio, and video content produced in-house as well as content from flagship partners, primary importance will be placed on opinions and above all concrete investment decisions of top traders in our community. A dedicated development team and experts in data science/machine learning are at your disposal in order to set new standards with innovative formats and visualizations.
- Overall responsibility for the wikifolio.com Mediahouse as a Business Unit
- Development of online and offline formats
- Establishing content partnerships
- Buying and selling content
- Development of partnerships to increase website traffic (In/Out)
- Collaboration with marketing, sales and product management teams
- Establishing the wikifolio Mediahouse as affiliate partner for the wikifolio.com core business and other partners with complementary products
- Several years of experience in product management, business development or as General Manager in a media company with a focus on capital investment
- In-depth understanding of investment products, investment strategies and investor segments
- Pronounced analytical skills and KPI orientation
- Inspiring communicator with the ability to easily explain even complex topics
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial thinking
- Proven leadership and project management skills
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.