Account Manager (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
We want to foster company growth and convince further customer segments. As part of the Key Account team you will acquire B2B as well a B2C customers and support them with the development of digital & standardized sales concepts. You value the securities market, see potential for wikifolio.com and love selling our innovative platform? Then you should apply right away. We can’t wait to get to know you!
- Professional acquisition by telephone and B2B/B2C Customer Support
- Personal customer contact at fairs, customer events as well as promotions, domestic and international
- Coordination of customer-relevant, internal processes with other teams (Product Management, Marketing, Customer Care, IT, Office Management)
- Co-creation and implementation of sales concepts (online & offline) to support sales
- Cross- and Upselling based on After Sales Support of B2B customers
- Experience in acquisition and support of B2B and B2C Customers, ideally in the finance branch
- Capital market trading experience is a plus
- Deep knowledge of investment products and strategies
- Willingness to represent Wikifolio.com at fairs and customer events
- Interest in the integration of digital and personal customer contact
- Strong communication skills, fluent german and English skills
At wikifolio.com an exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing and multiple award-winning FinTech. Our motto is: experiment, fail early, learn and continue. An innovative work environment with opportunities for professional development is our declared goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability and joy and strive to make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 42.952 gross per year.