B2B Sales Support (m/f/d)
Based on the hitherto attained great successes and our powerful shareholder structure and partnerships, we want to further accelerate our growth course. Therefore, our objective is to bring more innovations to the market and to use our first-mover advantage in new markets.
One purpose of this newly created position is to appeal to and inspire other investors beyond the segment of those who make their own decisions. We see a key success factor in linking digital and personal customer contact.
- Preparation of offers, presentation materials and contracts in coordination with the sales team
- Pre Sales and After Sales Communication with B2B customers and partners as well as their contact persons for all non-commercial aspects of the customer support (calculations, product specific questions, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Coordination of customer relevant internal processes with other teams (product management, marketing, customer support, IT, Office Management)
- Design and Implementation of sales concepts (online & offline) to support the sales team
- Support of the integration management with the onboarding of new customers
- Continuous optimization of internal pre sales and after sales processes and workflows
- Administrative support of the sales team
- Completed commercial degree with at least 3 years of experience in B2B customer service, B2B sales, B2B sales back office, or partnerships management, ideally in the fintech business branch
- High customer service and service orientation as well as the wish to satisfy and acquire B2B customers
- Own initiative, determined and well-organised working method in combination with highly communicative and team-oriented personality
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High online affinity
- Authentic, friendly and confident appearance with diplomatic skills
- High interest in stock market and securities
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.