Brand & Communications Manager (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
Right within our scale-up phase, we are looking for a dedicated Marketing and Communications Manager to take wikifolio.com to the next brand level – for both existing and new customer segments. As part of a fun, friendly and gifted team with ten colleagues, you will be at the heart of planning (cooperations, marketing materials, events), supervising (corporate design & wording, media activities) and creating (product content, press releases, marketing measures) the brand of Europe’s leading social trading platform. You would like to learn more? Apply and let’s get in touch!
Marketing & Content
- Manage and supervise the cornerstones of our brand (CD, Corporate Wording) and related processes
- Plan and carry out classic advertising measures and cooperations (e.g. print advertising)
- Plan and manage the design, content and production of all marketing materials
- In cooperation with product: Create wording, communication and marketing measures for new features, launches, and promotions
- Support in the development of our PR strategy
- Lead/manage PR Agency
- Create informative and interesting press releases and press kits
- Monitoring of media and community activities, respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, e.g. in a marketing or communications department, preferably in an online company
- Experience in financial markets or other regulated markets is a huge advantage
- Strong online marketing affinity (content management, online marketing, social media, SEO)
- An accurate and structured way of working
- Text security, a strong sense of orthographic and grammatical correctness
- An eye for detail and the attractive design of content
- Result- and goal-oriented attitude combined with high-quality standards
- Organizational talent, resilience, and team spirit
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
What you can expect
At wikifolio.com an exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing and multiple award-winning fintech. Experimenting, failing early, learning and continuing is our motto. An innovative working world with opportunities for professional development is our goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability and joy and make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 41,706 gross per year.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challening conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.