Business Intelligence Developer (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
As part of our Data Science Department, you work as a key interface for various business departments. With your data analysis and reports, you accelerate our decisions and enable us to make well-founded forecasts. Surrounded by an aspirational & friendly team, you can grow with us and help us shape the investor revolution.
- Significant co-development of all business intelligence and reporting systems for Marketing, Operations, Finance and more
- Collaboration in product development through data-driven prototypes
- Collaboration with our lead data scientist on complex challenges
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis via SQL, PowerBI, R
- Ensuring data quality/reconciliation
- Support in the further development of corporate KPI system
- Ongoing or recently completed degree in computer science, business informatics, statistics or mathematics
- Comprehensive database knowledge (SQL) and experience with analytics software such as PowerBI, Tableau, SAS etc.
- Programming skills e.g. in T-SQL, R, Python or VBA
- Strong interest in gaining insight from data and visualizing it
- Outstanding communication skills in words, writing, and diagrams
- Enthusiasm for financial markets
- Fluent English, German is a +
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.