Chief Operating Officer (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
Based on the hitherto attained great successes and our powerful shareholder structure and partnerships, we want to further accelerate our growth course. Therefore, our objective is to bring more innovations to the market and to use our first-mover advantage in new markets.
As Chief Operating Officer, you play a key role in assuring the continued success of our product, company and market development. You ensure the optimal internal prerequisites for a positive, agile organizational culture and show how organizational excellence can contribute to corporate success by setting an example and demonstrating best practice.
- Partner and right hand of the CEO
- Operational responsibility for Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Billing
- Leading design of an agile project organization
- Process owner for all business-critical processes
- Responsible for the ongoing quality improvement
- Personnel management and development
- Establishment of a learning culture and state-of-the-art competence development in the company
- Development and expansion of best practices in collaboration with the management team
- Several years of experience as a COO ideally in a fast growing company with between 50 and 200 employees and IT focus
- Extensive knowledge in Finance, Legal, and Human Resources at management level
- Experience in agile organization and Scrum
- Pronounced analytical skills and KPI orientation
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Passion for and experience with productivity, team work, continuous improvement
- Capital market experience or at least enthusiasm for the topic of capital investment
- Fluent in spoken and written german and english, negotiating skills
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.