Chief Sales Officer (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
Based on the hitherto attained great successes and our powerful shareholder structure and partnerships, we want to further accelerate our growth course. Therefore, our objective is to bring more innovations to the market and to use our first-mover advantage in new markets. Along with the recent addition of personnel to product development, many innovative functions will follow as well.
One purpose of this newly created position is to ensure the continuous success and ongoing growth of the company. You will lead all sales and partnership initiatives and prepare the expansion into new international markets through growth oft he wikifolio partnerships ecosystem. You will be responsible for the B2B and B2C activities of wikifolio.com as well as lead and grow a team of employees in Sales, Business Development and Community Management.
- Develop sales and partnerships strategy
- Expand the wikifolio ecosystem in core markets
- Prepare the entry into new markets, including to ensure the tradability and distribution infrastructure
- Co-Design of products and services for partners (strategy, roadmap, pricing)
- Acquire and look after asset managers, Media and other professional wikifolio traders
- Extend integrations based on data, modules, and media content – and partner brokers.
- Looking after issuers and listing partners
- Build partnerships with oder FinTechs, amongst other integrations such as marketing- and sales partnerships
- Represent wikifolio at events
- Sales of data products based in community data
- Experienced in c-level leadership
- At least 5 years of experience in sales (lead)
- Strategical business mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Deal-oriented negotiator
- Pronounced social and emotional intelligence
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.