Chief Marketing Officer (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
Based on the hitherto attained great successes and our powerful shareholder structure and partnerships, we want to further accelerate our growth course. Therefore, our objective is to bring more innovations to the market and to use our first-mover advantage in new markets.
As Chief Marketing Officer, you play a key role in assuring the continued success of the company and its continued growth. You drive the company’s overall marketing and growth initiatives, scale marketing across all channels and prepare the company from a communications and customer point of view for further internationalization into new markets.
- Driving further growth in both sides of the wikifolio.com marketplace
- Responsibility for all marketing topics (online and offline)
- Optimizing the marketing funnel, integrating & scaling marketing efforts through all channels, such as performance marketing, SEO, CRM, customer lifecycle communication, social media, PR, events, viral channels, on-site communication, and conversion optimization
- Increasing the brand awareness across our target groups
- Helping to create a content-generation machine as basis for the wikifolio.com Mediahouse
- Entering into new marketing cooperations
- Preparing the organization for entry into additional markets
- Managing the Marketing team while interfacing with other teams such as Product, Customer Service and Sales
- Several years of experience as a CMO in a fast-growing, B2C or C2C tech company with between 50 and 200 employees during its scaling phase, ideally a FinTech and/or a marketplace company
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant digital marketing channels
- Experience in agile organization, data-driven growth hacking and internationalization
- Pronounced analytical skills and KPI orientation
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Strong customer-centric perspective, focus on full user journey and high degree of empathy
- Capital market experience or at least enthusiasm for the topic of capital investment and investing personally in the stock markets
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and ideally German
What you can expect
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.