Customer Care (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
To empower our customer care and market operations department we are looking for a motivated colleague who is enthusiastic for customer support and has a strong interest in securities and stock markets. You will support our investors and traders in placing profitable Wikifolios and investing in them. Securities and customer care sound exactly like you? Then do not hesitate and apply just now, we can’t wait to get to know you!
- First contact person for users and interested parties via telephone, mail and chat (incl. On-call duty)
- Development of active users and approach of interested parties
- Execution and documentation of structured customer processes (f.ex. trader interviews, legitimation, Inbound and Outbound conversations)
- Elaboration of new customer processes and improvement of existing ones
- Support with data quality and risk management tasks
- Collaboration on projects and growth initiatives
- Occasional representation of wikifolio.com at fairs and events
- High customer and service orientation as well as joy in communicating with people
- Advanced knowledge of securitites and high interest in extending it
- Experience in Customer Support
- Sound knowledge of standard software (tables, text) and customer service programs
- Fluent language skills in German and English, any other european language is beneficial
At wikifolio.com an exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing and multiple award-winning FinTech. Our motto is: experiment, fail early, learn and continue. An innovative work environment with opportunities for professional development is our declared goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability and joy and strive to make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 34.454 gross per year.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challening conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.