DB Administrator & Application Manager (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
You are passionate about improving and managing complex IT systems? You are familiar with configuring and maintaining MS SQL server environments? You bring in experience in operating complex and service-oriented applications? You are open to learn new technologies and make them production ready? Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Supporting DB administration – with a focus on Microsoft SQL Server (2016, 2017)
- Monitoring complex systems and take preventive measures
- Analyzing, Documentation and resolving operations issues
- 2nd level Support for our Market Operations team
- Creating and maintaining system documentation
- Supporting the implementation of software projects (Interface to DevOps)
- Take part in the on-call duty shifts, during trading hours
- 3-5 years of experience in DB Administration
- very good knowledge of MS SQL server (including version 2017)
- Ability to review/optimize complex SQL queries
- Experience in operating complex systems (On Premise/Cloud)
- Experience in maintaining Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience using scripting languages like Powershell and or Python would be an advantage
- Social competency, communication skills
- Solution-oriented, creative and independent working method
- Proactive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Very good German and English language skills
Das erwartet Sie
At wikifolio.com an exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing and multiple award-winning fintech. Experimenting, failing early, learning and continuing is our motto. An innovative working world with opportunities for professional development is our goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability and joy and make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 40,572 gross per year.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challening conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.