Data Scientist – Financial Engineer (m/f)
You don’t shy away from the challenges a dynamic growth strategy poses upon the systematic exploration of data? You are passionate about Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering and Quantitative Finance, combined with an affinity for digital marketing and capital markets? Than we would like to get to know you.
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries. For our dynamic, continuous growth strategy, a systematic exploration of company, market and product related data is highly relevant.
For this, we need smart people, who are fond of data, excited about ongoing challenges in different fields like Marketing, Product Management and Finance and who want to be part of an outstanding team with high aspiration. With your passion for Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Engineering and Quantitative Finance, combined with your affinity for digital marketing and capital markets, we offer you an optimal playground for all your strengths and interests.
- Provide analysis services and enhance data driven culture
- Design and development of data-driven features for com -platform with R or Python (e.g. portfolio analysis and learning functionalities, sentiments and predictions, visualizations, back-testing) including prototypes or production-ready code
- Further development of corporate KPI system
- Help marketing, product and finance team with their data needs
- Ensure data best practices from business and technical perspective
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis via SQL, PowerBI, R
- 3+ years of Data Science experience and deep knowledge in Financial Engineering and/or Quantitative Finance, preferential with B2C-focus (e.g. retail)
- Profound mathematical and statistical skills (e.g. time series analysis) and ability to develop algorithms in R or Python
- High interest and skills in creating actionable knowledge out of data
- Used to relevant data science concepts
- Very experienced in relational databases (SQL) and BI tools
- Extraordinary analytical skills
- Team player and good communicator
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 47,488 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.