Financial Online Editor (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
As part of our wikifolio.com Media House, we want to provide our existing and potential customers with exciting content which helps them make investment decisions. We also want to create awareness by providing journalists with data and facts from the wikifolio.com community. As an expert in the financial media industry, you know how our investors tick and how to bring them closer to relevant analysis and stories. Moreover, you know what information and data journalists need in order to provide their readers with engaging content.
We have the largest database of active investment strategies in Europe, and you can work with the stories and personalities, and data of the thousands of traders and investors in the wikifolio.com community. You will work in the wikifolio.com Editorial Team, where, in addition to writing lead articles for the wikifolio.com Magazine, you are also responsible for providing data and information to selected journalists.
- Observe and analyze which investment opportunities are currently being discussed on the markets and what is happening on wikifolio.com
- Create lead posts on relevant financial topics for the wikifolio.com magazine
- Be the contact person for journalists, partners and agencies who are interested in information from the wikifolio.com community
- Design and create data packages, analyses and texts, especially for journalists and partners
- Establish and expand a network of journalist, bloggers and other customers of wikifolio information
- Understand and analyze content KPIs in order to evaluate the effectiveness of communication activities
- Several years’ experience as an editor in retail finance and investment
- Experience in a PR or communications department or in a PR agency is an asset, but not a must
- Strength in identifying trends in the financial market and related storytelling
- Curiosity for the preparation and use of our broad User Generated Content
- Passion for the simple explanation of complex financial issues
- Strong B2C online expertise (online marketing, social media, SEO)
- Drive to innovate, develop and build new formats
- Strong sense of orthographic and grammatical correctness
- Result-oriented and goal-oriented attitude combined with high quality standards
- Organizational talent, resilience and team spirit
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.