Head of Finance & Controlling (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
In this role, you are responsible for all financial matters in accounting, controlling and reporting. You play a key role in the company between C-Level, department heads and external investors. You present the financial reporting, create budgets and support with business analytics.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements with external accounting and internal office management
- Development of budget and forecast calculations in cooperation with the management through an in-depth understanding of the business model
- Further development & assurance of all financial processes including accounting and payroll
- Ongoing & occasional investor relationship management
- Central contact for auditors / tax consultants / authorities
- Further development of reporting for the management and department heads (eg Marketing, Product)
- Completed business education (university degree or adequate experience)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable role related to finance and/or controlling
- Strong motivation to take responsibility and to working autonomously
- Strong analytical thinking
- Basic understanding of financial accounting
- Very good MS Office skills (eg Excel), ideally SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What you can expect
At wikifolio.com an exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing and multiple award-winning fintech. Experimenting, failing early, learning and continuing is our motto. An innovative working world with opportunities for professional development is our goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability and joy and make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 48.790 gross per year.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challening conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.