Head of Key Account Management (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
Based on the hitherto attained great successes and our powerful shareholder structure and partnerships, we want to further accelerate our growth course. Therefore, our objective is to bring more innovations to the market and to use our first-mover advantage in new markets. Along with the recent addition of personnel to product development, many innovative functions will follow as well.
One purpose of this newly created position is to appeal to and inspire other investors beyond the segment of those who make their own decisions. We see a key success factor in linking digital and personal customer contact.
- Overall responsibility for all customer segments
- Management and building of the new Key Account Management Team
- Perfect integration of digital and personal customer contact
- Identifying and maintaining contacts with A-customers, VIPs and small B2B customers
- Development and implementation of growth initiatives such as promotions, fairs etc.
- Organizing online and offline events for private investors
- Close collaboration with marketing, product development, event planning and the wikifolio Mediahouse
- Long-standing sales experience in financial services, especially in the private investor segment, but also with small b2b customers
- In-depth understanding of investment products and strategies
- Inspiring communicator with the ability to easily explain even complex topics
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- High online affinity
- Business fluent in English and German
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.