HR Generalist (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
We require an experienced HR professional who can take on the many organizational and human resources related challenges and opportunities that we have.
By establishing a staff function for human resources, we will ensure that our company setup continues to develop according to the most professional standards. We offer a unique opportunity to bring in your extensive know-how and to build-up an optimal human resource function by implementing efficient HR-related processes throughout the whole organization.
- Contact person for all human resources related issues
- Optimization and execution of recruiting with state-of-the art methods including social media and active sourcing
- Enhance recruitment competence throughout the whole organization
- Drive continual development of HR best practices within wikifolio
- Coaching of hiring managers and coordination of external suppliers
- Execution of wikifolio’s employer branding together with marketing, enabling us to attract new talents and become an even more desirable employer
- Management of HR-relevant interfaces and practices (processes, tools, etc.) in all divisions
- Successfully completed university studies in human resources management
- Professional experience within human resources management
- Up-to-date know-how in recruiting and talent-acquisition
- Experienced handling with social media, active sourcing and direct approach
- Professional experience within a dynamic technology/IT-company, additional experience within financial services industry is an advantage
- Experience in acquisition and hiring of most wanted skilled talents
- Dedication and strong hands-on mind-set, with the ability to act fast
- Proactive attitude towards strengthening employer brand and retention
- Social competence and ability to promote a positive company culture
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 47,488 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.