IT Administration and Application Manager (m/w)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
You are passionate about improving and managing complex IT systems? You are familiar with virtualization and microsoft products like Windows Server or Active Directory? You bring in experience in comprehensive IT areas such as network, backup, storage and you know how to use it in your daily business? Then we look forward to your application.
- Managing external partners regarding 1st and 2nd level support (office & application)
- Maintenance of current IT infrastructure (cloud, data center and office)
- Supporting server administration – with a focus on Microsoft Windows, VMWare and Active Directory
- Analyzing, Documentation and resolving operations issues (2nd level Support)
- Creating and maintaining system documentation
- Supporting the implementation of software projects (Interface to DevOps)
- Support colleagues with their day to day it issues (Office)
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Operations
- very good knowledge of VMware and Microsoft environment (including Office 365, Azure Cloud and Windows)
- Experience in IT administration and operation of IT infrastructure or automation
- Ability to write simple SQL quires
- Experience in networking, storage and backup technologies
- Experience using scripting languages like Powershell and or Phyton would be an advantage
- Social competence and communication skills
- Solution orientation, creativity, independence
- Proactive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Very good German and English
Das erwartet Sie
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 40,572 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.