Senior Legal Counsel (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
We are continually driving forward new developments in international markets and products, and these activities require ongoing support on legal and compliance matters.
By establishing this senior legal position, we will ensure that our corporate setup continues to develop according to the most professional standards. We offer a unique opportunity for you to bring in your extensive know-how and to enhance our legal expertise internally and externally. If you think of social trading not as a buzzword but as a genuinely exciting new field in which you want to develop your professional future, we look forward to your application.
- Support ongoing corporate development from legal perspective
- Intensive collaboration with product and business development regarding establishment of new products in fields like Blockchain / DLT / Security Tokens
- Sparring partner for management-team on all legal issues
- Development, review and negotiation of contracts, nationally and internationally
- Risk assessment and coordination of legal topics within projects
- Coordination of external lawyers and interface to partners and public agencies
- Contact person for compliance and data protection (DSGVO/GDPR)
- Ongoing monitoring of relevant EU legislation and compliance rules
- Successfully completed university studies in law
- Professional experience within a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Enthusiasm for being part of a dynamically growing FinTech
- Interest in distinctive legal features of securities market
- Know how in securities legislation and regulatory framework within the EU
- Affinity for IT and interests for Blockchain-technologies and their implications for legal and compliance
- Enthusiasm for digital products as well as innovations and trends
- Negotiation skills and solution competency
- Logical reasoning as well as analytical and communication strengths
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 47,488 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.