Product Manager & Owner Conversion & UX (m/w)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
For our product team we are looking for an experienced product manager/owner with passion for digital products (Mobile, Web) and exceptional user experience. Optimization of User Journeys, Funnel Management and continuous iteration are part of your daily work routine? Then we would like to get to know you!
- Work with our development team, designers and Marketing to provide a cutting-edge user experience based on user analysis, A/B tests and best practices
- Use analytics to consistently track and improve user-interaction and conversion
- Question the status quo and come up with new ideas
- As a product owner of a small development team you break down new ideas and concepts into concrete user stories and tasks
- Minimum of 3 years experience in working with B2C
E-Commerce or similar web platforms
- Passion for great web and mobile websites
- Strong analytical skills and a sense for good screen design & usability
- Ability to create well-structured requirements and to write clear specifications
- Excellent communication skills, native/fluent in German and English
- Personal responsibility and team spirit
Das erwartet Sie
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 40,572 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.