Senior Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
As Europe’s largest platform for transparent investment strategies wikifolio.com drives user acquisition with a significant budget committed to performance marketing and partner traffic. Due to outstanding growth over the last 12 months, we are looking for an experienced manager who can leverage some of our most exciting opportunities for inbound traffic growth. We are deeply integrated with the top online financial portals in the DACH region, and we have continually scaled our activity with the most important performance marketing channels.
As our growth marketing manager, you will develop and deliver on a strategy to scale traffic and performance from inbound sources by continually understanding and sharing best practices both internally and externally. This role will suit an experienced performance marketing manager with the drive to extend their skillset into sophisticated partner integrations.
- Optimize traffic from all inbound sources including partners, affiliates, performance marketing, SEO and social
- Continually share learnings with marketing team to ensure alignment around the best-performing content and creative
- Work closely with our UX team to ensure that conversions from inbound traffic are optimized
- Measure KPIs from paid traffic and act on the meaningful data
- Increase overall value and value per impression generated by partner integrations, ensuring that partners enjoy increased earnings from their inventory
- Liaise with relevant partner contacts to secure optimal placements
- Understand the competitive landscape and import best practices
- Provide product recommendations which fit our company vision
- Define an affiliate strategy which effectively leverages our existing setup, and enables us to profitably scale
- Ensure that the most relevant and best-performing marketing creatives appear in our partner integration and affiliate placements
- Significant B2C digital marketing experience – 3 years minimum
- Strong quantitative and qualitative approach – able to understand our KPIs and take effective creative decisions based on the information
- Applied experience in optimizing customer journeys
- Experience with a variety of marketing technologies: Ad-serving platforms (DSP, SSP, DMP), Google Analytics, affiliate platforms from publisher and advertiser perspectives, A/B testing tools e.g. VWO
- Self-starter who can take responsibility for getting things done
- Entrepreneurial drive to work in a high-growth environment
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Experience within the investment management or retail financial services sector would be advantageous but is not essential
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.