Senior Product Owner (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
You live and breathe for great products?
You are great at translating business requirements into
user stories and specifications?
Then we would like to get to know you!
- Work with our development team(s) and support it in its
- Analyze new ideas and concepts and turn them into user stories and tasks
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders
(e.g. Scrum Master, Product Manager, Marketing, …)
- Work with product management on product planning, requirements engineering and release management
- Use analytics to consistently track and improve KPIs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working as a product owner in a Scrum environment
- Technical degree would be an advantage
- Ability to understand a stakeholder’s needs and turn it into well-structured and clear user stories and specifications
- Strong analytical skills
- High expectations of yourself and others including a high demand in quality
- Personal responsibility and team spirit
- Enthusiasm for the digital industry and a passion for innovations and trends
- Interest in financial markets (trading, investing)
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.