Software Architect (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
As Software Architect (f/m/d) at wikifolio.com, you design & review our technical solutions in cooperation with our technical leads. Working in an agile environment of competent & fun colleagues, you will enhance our solutions to meet our high-volume & performance requirements as well as customer needs on the user interface. You enjoy .NET and combining it with modern technologies such as Elastic Search & Redis? Interested in a complex & real-time trading architecture? Apply now and let's talk!
- Review software solutions and their architecture if they fulfill the requirements and verify if they are compliant with our principles and target architecture
- Write code by providing prototypes for integration, for assessing and introducing emerging technologies or as a leading team member in project teams introducing new technologies.
- Identify needed technical enabler or refactoring initiatives that our system is fulfilling future business demands
- Have pro-active talks with our scrum teams as well as with product owners, synchronize with other business departments on a regular basis
- Oversee the overall software architecture. guide as well as drive the transformation of our systems towards our future software architecture
- Completed higher education (e.g. computer science, business informatics etc.)
- Several years of professional experience as software architect/solution architect or technical lead
- In-depth knowledge of .NET & ASP.NET - C#, object-oriented software development and software design
- Good understanding of modern technologies and frameworks such as Elastic Search, Redis, React, ideally first experience with messaging services (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Expert skills in analysis and design of software considering up to date standards and principles
- Interest in financial markets (trading, investing)
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, German is an advantage
What you can expect
At wikifolio.com an exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing and multiple award-winning fintech. Experimenting, failing early, learning and continuing is our motto. An innovative working world with opportunities for professional development is our goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability and joy and make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 57.596 gross per year.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challening conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.