Software Tester (m/f/d)
You will not miss anything that could go wrong in our software - be it visible on the platform or hidden in server log files? You are perfectionist and only satisfied when we have reached the best solution for our users? You can assert yourself, are conscientious in the creation of complex test cases? Then we want to get to know you!
- Ongoing test management with emphasis on functional testing
- Perform system, integration and UI tests for a complex B2C Web application
- Monitoring and ensuring software quality
- Enforce QA requirements in development
- Participation in the definition and maintenance of test cases and acceptance criteria
- Analysis and verification of error reports
- Participation in the selection of QA tools and test management software
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding SW development processes and broad IT affinity (e.g., stack traces, log file analysis)
- Experience with agile methods (SCRUM)
- Social competence and good communication skills
- Excellent quality orientation
- Solution orientation, creativity, independence
- Proactive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Good spoken and written English
- An ISTQB or equivalent certifications is a plus
- Ideally, you have experience in SQL or scripting languages
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you like this task, and if you find the demanding conditions and interessting possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application in English via firstname.lastname@example.org.