Software Tester (m/f)
You will not miss anything that could go wrong in our software - be it visible on the platform or hidden in server log files? You are perfectionist and only satisfied when we have reached the best solution for our users? You can assert yourself, are conscientious in the creation of complex test cases? Then we want to get to know you!
- Ongoing test management with emphasis on functional testing
- Perform system, integration and UI tests for a complex B2C Web application
- Monitoring and ensuring software quality
- Enforce QA requirements in development
- Participation in the definition and maintenance of test cases and acceptance criteria
- Analysis and verification of error reports
- Participation in the selection of QA tools and test management software
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding SW development processes and broad IT affinity (e.g., stack traces, log file analysis)
- Experience with agile methods (SCRUM)
- Social competence and good communication skills
- Excellent quality orientation
- Solution orientation, creativity, independence
- Proactive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Good spoken and written English
- An ISTQB or equivalent certifications is a plus
- Ideally, you have experience in SQL or scripting languages
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com, have set ourselves the goal of establishing social trading as a preferred alternative for European retail investors. Join the Investor Revolution with our start-up of the Year 2017!
You could have an exciting job in a young, dynamic and collegiate team. You could work with state-of-the-art technologies and enjoy a fun social life with the team. This is a dynamic company which is rapidly growing, so there are superb opportunities for career development and diversification. We are offering an annual gross salary based on your qualification and experience.
If you like this task, and if you find the demanding conditions and interessting possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application in English via email@example.com.