Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
For our product team we are looking for an experienced product owner for our core backend applications and tracking systems. You are great at translating business requirements into user stories and technical specifications? Then we would like to get to know you!
- Analyze requests from internal departments and partners and turn them into user stories or technical specifications
- Work with our development team(s) and support it in its daily operations
- Maintain the product backlog and organize sprint meetings
- Understand dependencies of our core backend systems and process change requests
- Support other departments with tracking requirements of new features or campaigns
- Perform changes in tracking systems
- Adequate technical education or similar experience
- Several years of experience in gathering, analyzing and structuring requirements
- Ability to understand a stakeholder’s needs and turn it into well-structured and clear user stories and specifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Several years of experience with trading systems or similar core systems
- Interest in financial markets (trading, investing)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (start-up of the Year 2017!), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary.
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.