Test Automation Engineer (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
You love to break things but can automate those tasks? You have the energy to work in a fast-paced environment? You are able to make the difference and play a major role in building a QA framework and coordinating processes and people? You are excited about the challenging environment of trading platform with zero-tolerance for failures or down-times? Then we would like to get to know you!
- Develop QA processes and develop a test framework
- Ongoing test management
- Supervision and development of automated tests
- Monitoring and ensuring software quality, internally and with external partners
- Selection of tools for test automation and test management
- Actively shaping the very positive, team-oriented corporate culture
- Several years of experience in operational test management
- Very good know-how in test automation
- Understanding of SW development processes and distinct IT affinity (e.g. stack traces, log file analysis)
- Experience in writing automated tests with C # or a similar language
- Ideally you hold ISTQB certificates
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban is a plus
- High awareness of quality
- Good command of written and spoken English
What you can expect
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 40,572 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: email@example.com. We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more about how we handle applicants’ data.