Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
For our product team we are looking for an experienced designer with passion for digital products (Mobile, Web), clear information design and exceptional user experience. Wireframes, Prototypes, Feedback und continuous iteration are part of your design process? Then we would like to get to know you!
- Working with product management, marketing and development on new features and concepts.
- Research, prototyping and creation of detailed designs
- Participate in the creation and responsibility of the design system
- Work closely with the development team when it comes to the implementation of your designs
- Execute usability test and apply your learnings in your daily doing
- Analyze user behavior to improve user experience
- At least three years’ experience in interface design
- You are up-to-date when it comes to digital product design trends (style, usability, best practices)
- Experience with Sketch (or Figma) and InVision
- Experience with prototyping tools (Framer, Flinto)
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS to communicate with the development team
- Personal responsibility and team spirit
- Interest in financial markets (trading, investing)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What you can expect
That’s what awaits you
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is
EUR 40,572 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challenging conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.