Web Developer .NET (m/f)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
You can bring a design to live and make it interactive using current web technologies? You are not satisfied with a good enough solution? You are excited about the challenging environment of a fast-growing trading platform? You are like to build new features and improve existing implementation? Then we would like to get to know you!
- Team-oriented development of sophisticated web applications and services
- Close collaboration with product owners and IT operations
- Participation in the creation of necessary tools and processes
- At least three years’ experience developing B2C web applications
- Experience with C #, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Strong understanding of Web Performance, SEO and related topics
- Experience with webpack, Jest, React (or alternatives) is a plus
- Ideally you are confident in writing SQL queries
- Communication strength and result-oriented way of working
- Very good command of written and spoken English
Das erwartet Sie
We, the team behind the investor platform wikifolio.com (“Start-up of the Year” 2017), pursue the goal of establishing social trading as the preferred alternative for private investors in Europe. Become a part of the investor revolution! An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You can step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas daily. On top of it, you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
Together we arrange an attractive salary package, which is based on your experience and the market conditions and will be significantly above the minimum salary (For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 40,572 gross per year).
If you are up to the task, and if you find the challening conditions and design possibilities within the framework of an ambitiously growing company appealing, we look forward to receiving your application via: firstname.lastname@example.org We attach great importance to a secure and responsible handling with individual-related data. Learn more how we handle applicants’ data.